The Royal Over-Seas League is a unique London club with an atmosphere of elegance, grandeur and comfort which blend to every type of occasion.
Grade 1 listed building is ideal for everything from a small syndicate workshop to major conference, corporate celebrations, spectacular exhibitions or a memorable wedding.
The club has an eclectic collection of rooms and styles from period rooms with exquisite views over Green Park to our newly refurbished Princess Alexandra Hall. Seven meeting and function rooms are avalible, with the largest accommodating up to 250 guests whilst others seat between 2 and 50 people. Bedroom accommodation is avalible on request.
Starting from £40+vat per person to include;
- Room Hire
- Private Catering Room*
- Sandwich Lunch
- Three servings of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
- Jugs of Iced Water throughout the day
- Conference Pads, Pens and Mints
- Data-Projector, PA System, Screen, Lectern and Two Roving Microphones
- Private Registration area